View Single Post
Old 02-25-18, 11:56 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,454 Times in 11,837 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADD Linked With RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfound10 View Post
This is all very interesting! I had heard of RLS but not the others.

I've seen people start to use a cpap, which allows more oxygen to the brain, become much more "clear headed. People who can't get enough oxygen to the brain over time, can have serious issues. If someone has hypoxemia which is low levels of oxygen in the blood, none of the body is getting the correct amount of oxygen. People can appear to have delirium, dementia, depression,and anxiety so I'm sure ADHD is the mix too.
I have a pulse/oxygen meter that shows my oxygen levels are just fine during
the day. I wonder if there's a meter that can be worn while sleeping to record
oxygen levels during sleep?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Sponsored Links