View Single Post
Old 08-06-09, 04:49 AM
Forum Guru

Thanked 1,022 Times in 360 Posts
Schroeder is a glorious beacon of lightSchroeder is a glorious beacon of lightSchroeder is a glorious beacon of lightSchroeder is a glorious beacon of lightSchroeder is a glorious beacon of lightSchroeder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sluggish Cognitive Tempo (SCT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technojunkie View Post
Vision therapy update: somehow I didn't get an accurate picture of just how long vision therapy takes. On average it's around 6 months, give or take. which I think is comparable to any other form of physical therapy. It is still working, they keep ratcheting up the degree of difficulty, but the therapy can make my eye muscles sore so I'm wary about starting a new job until I'm finished and have a little time to recover. That's probably due to the memory of screwing up so many jobs and classes in the past though. I still STRONGLY recommend getting your eyes checked for convergence insufficiency and other vision problems, just to know, but plan on a significant time commitment if you qualify.
Yeah, they told me to expect long-term results in about 2 years or so, with the initial results making noticeable changes at 6 months, iirc. I want to keep going, but it's $500/month in my area and I'm in college right now, so it has to wait