View Single Post
Old 03-05-18, 05:37 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

CharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to all
Re: Adderall Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by memtigers1996 View Post
I do have a good job and I get paid a lot. I donít really know what my insurance offers regarding rehab or substance abuse services. I guess I need to look into that. I only took 120mg today and Iím already going through withdrawals. Iíve been sleeping most of the day bc Iíve felt so tired and havenít felt like doing anything. How long is that feeling going to last for as I keep decreasing the dosage?
Honestly, if you have enough $, then you can just call any psychiatrist or psychotherapist in town that accepts self-paying patients, and set up an appointment asap.

Unfortunately, I don't know how long the feeling of tiredness will last. 300 mg/day is a *HUGE* dose! There was a time about a year ago when I got a bit apathetic about taking my meds. I was prescribed 40 mg/day, and when I abruptly stopped taking it, the first two or three days I felt bone-dead tired and slept probably about 15 hours/day. Afterwards, the tiredness went away. Obviously, your situation is a lot different than mine, so I'm not sure there's much info that you can extrapolate from my situation.