View Single Post
Old 04-06-12, 01:57 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,314 Times in 13,288 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In med school and no I didn't try to get diagnosed with ADHD just to help me stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveChaos View Post
Thanks!

Although I'm going into a field where we give out drugs like candy (in the US at least), I've always tried to find a non-medical way to solve my problems. Sometimes that isn't enough. I don't know what you're majoring in but drawing stuff out is about the only way I can get information into my head in order to apply it in a question. I'm a big advocate for diet and exercise in helping ADHD, it really helps with the jitters and makes your focus better.

How can diet and exercise help your focus? Do you mean physically you just feel better?

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.