View Single Post
Old 12-04-17, 01:13 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,478 Times in 3,092 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On a dating downer again

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOwl View Post
Idk, in the past whenever I would speak in support of someone, people said I was taking their side and called me a traitor. I didn't really know there even were "sides", like we were supposed to be pitted against each other, I just call it how I see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Yes people do that. Rarely on here but it happens. I once got negative rep for saying something in support of someone..

The majority of people (at least on here I think) though will appreciate it and try to understand your point. At least I will.
It's the nature of man to feel like we're in constant competition. We want to be the best, the alpha, the most desired of all men. We strive to be treated like a prince. Not because we think we're above or more deserving, but because of this perceived emotional gap that we feel needs to be filled.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-04-17)