View Single Post
Old 06-08-19, 01:47 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,983 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
Yes, but if you base our perception of reality on the concept of only being able to view one side of the rubik's cube. Then everything can appear correct based on what we percieve, but can still fundamentally be wrong based on what we can't percieve (the other sides).
True, but if it is beyond our perception, then by definition it is beyond our reality, until our perception changes or something reveals itself to us.

I mean, do we have anything else to work with? We can, of course, dream.

Reality is a concept...does it exist beyond our ability to say it does?

That's why I am an agnostic skeptic of sorts, but so too do I dream.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-08-19), Little Missy (06-20-19)