View Single Post
Old 09-09-17, 06:53 PM

PoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud of
Re: Lost My Wallet and Had a Meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
All's well that ends well.

Best to You,
Ian
LOL...Yes, it could have ended much worse, so I should be grateful. I was so incredibly relieved when the bagger saw my wallet on the shelf.

But my partner was upset with me. And I was a little disappointed in myself that I could have done such a stupid thing as to leave my wallet on a supermarket shelf or even set it on a supermarket shelf to begin with. I should know better by now than to ever let my wallet out of my sight even for an instant when it's not in my front pocket (I always keep it there since I once had a wallet stolen by a pickpocket out of my back pocket). The same goes for my house keys and my car key. I also have to be very careful not to lay my smartphone down somewhere, too.

And I was a little disappointed that all of this still happened when the Vyvanse was supposedly working.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoppnNSailinMan For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-09-17), Goofycook (09-14-17)