View Single Post
Old 09-09-17, 07:09 PM

PoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud of
Re: Lost My Wallet and Had a Meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
That sounds so much like the stuff I do!!

Meds did help me with emotional regulation but I can totally relate to being overcome with emotions and not being able to think clearly.

I'm so glad you found your wallet!!
Losing a wallet would probably be distressing to anyone. But, as you say, it's the not being able to think clearly that is such a problem in these kinds of situations. I really felt almost paralyzed and unable to decide what course of action to take. It helped having someone to call who could think more clearly and tell me what I should do.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoppnNSailinMan For This Useful Post:
Goofycook (09-14-17), stef (09-10-17)