View Single Post
Old 09-09-17, 07:14 PM

PoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud of
Re: Lost My Wallet and Had a Meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatKing View Post
I have a story about when i thought i lost my house keys
we have a fob to enter my building and you need it to enter it, one day i got distracted by people ,when i was holding the door open and i couldn't stop talking to them, they left and i noticed i closed the door, i couldn't find my keys and i called my wife and i told i have no idea where my keys are and guess what they were in my hands the whole time i was looking for them..........how embarrassing right?
That kind of thing happens to me, too. I'll be looking for my reading glasses, for example, and finally discover that they're in my hand or perched on top of my head.

A couple of days ago, I came into the house and commented to my partner that it seemed really dark inside. I forgot that I was wearing my sunglasses. And my partner asked me if the Vyvanse is really working.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoppnNSailinMan For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-09-17), Goofycook (09-14-17), stef (09-10-17)