View Single Post
Old 11-29-17, 05:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm so triggered by everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
We are all about the sex *tin hat on*. Some men are just better at hiding it than others (because that increases their chances). But the ultimate goal for almost any man is to mate. We're made to be that way. Men who have very successful careers, are always at the gym, or are always doing "nice" things for women are all doing it with the ultimate goal of sex. Men who sit at home and do nothing..... sex on the mind.

Ok, I realize that probably comes across as somewhat sleazy. But I think the important thing is to understand why men are this way. Our entire physical and psychological well-being is built around sex. When we don't get sexual gratification, it can leave us feeling unwanted, inferior and depressed. Sex is as much of an emotional relief as it is a physical one for a man. It makes us feel more "man".

Ok, i'll probably get slaughtered for posting that, but that's my take on it anyway.
Truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addforums.com
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fraser_0762 again.

And I will just add that there is a difference between a person with an active sex addiction and a person with a high libido.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (11-29-17), Little Missy (11-29-17), WhiteOwl (11-30-17)