View Single Post
Old 08-09-11, 01:55 PM
Contributor

Goofycook is a name known to allGoofycook is a name known to allGoofycook is a name known to allGoofycook is a name known to allGoofycook is a name known to allGoofycook is a name known to allGoofycook is a name known to all
Re: going back to old meds?

I have found I have extreme anger issues on the XR and I have to be real careful with the dosing on the short acting. If I take the short acting regularly it works the best and helps me with my impulse controll.

Last month I tried vyvanse and it was useless. All it did was make me feel good to the point of not getting anything done. I also ate like a horse while I was on it cause I didn't have any controll over my impulses

Like I said befroe the short acting adderall works best for me. I have anxiety and anger issues when it leaves my system and during the 2nd hour after taking. That I work out with with smaller and more consistant doses. I have all kinds of little reminders to take it at the right time.

Since I went off the Vyvanse I've been more dilligent about taking it more regularily. Because when I dont I get to the point where I just wanna throw the pills in the garbage because of my mood swings.

Hope this helps you out

the goofycook