View Single Post
Old 03-11-17, 02:29 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,588 Times in 14,079 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If i started a new forums similar ADDForums,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnvwls View Post
mildadhd: It seems to me that Fuzzy is really on to a good thing with her very last comment. When you have posted discussion threads here in the past, you've often been dissatisfied with how the discussion proceeded out of your control.

On a discussion forum, you aren't supposed to be in control. It's supposed to be a free-for-all that goes in all kinds of different unexpected directions - that's the point.

If instead you were using a different format, not a forum at all but something totally other, where the expectation is not a discussion among equals (like it has to be here) but one speaker and many listeners (like a blog or a personal web site), you might be more satisfied with the results.
That's not what I meant. I meant that I lack the required background knowledge to discuss the specific issues that mild wants to discuss using specific terminology that I don't understand really. Therefore I can't discuss the topic or mame a helpful contribution especially using this particular terminology.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-11-17)