View Single Post
Old 03-17-15, 11:46 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,196 Times in 7,314 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 12 Things ADHD High Schoolers want their Teachers to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofscience View Post
i just moved because of my parents job and had one of my new teachers ask me if english is my first language (it is) after i kind of zoned out and didnt hear her talking to me, which is pretty embarassing. but yeah. i dont know why they can't ask things like that in private.
My teacher asked my parents if English was my first language in high school. They said it's his only language. It still irritates me to this day.

I would like that teacher to know, I graduated from a major university with an advanced degree in English.

Last edited by Greyhound1; 03-18-15 at 12:00 AM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
casper (10-23-16), Little Missy (07-18-15), Lunacie (03-18-15), namazu (03-18-15)