View Single Post
Old 05-15-18, 02:23 AM
ryanolivas ryanolivas is offline

Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: US
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
ryanolivas is on a distinguished road
Re: Parenting a boy with ADHD

You should file charges to the teacher who abused your son, you have the right to report it since the teacher is the one's at fault, for it causes a big damage to your son as well.
Reply With Quote