View Single Post
Old 04-11-12, 11:56 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,260 Times in 2,929 Posts
Drewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Powerful visual-spatial thinking - ADD or Autism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshT View Post
However, because people with ADHD tend to daydream more and our thoughts drift far more...we spend more time thinking about really random things... so we spend more time in 'creative thought' than most others.
For me, at least, all of that day-dreaming amounts to nothing more than white-noise when my mind could be put to better use. Because I daydream without focus, I don't feel as if I'm making any sort of progress. If anything, I tend to dwell too much on my failures in life and fall into depressive/anxious thoughts although my day-dreaming was on the lighter side maybe fifteen to twenty years ago. Not to mention, I tend to think about the same things over and over again because I forget that I already thought about them! :P