View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 09:30 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

*~ žEEK ~* has a spectacular aura about*~ žEEK ~* has a spectacular aura about
Part 3

You know you have ADD when...
you have to pay your bills on-line because to didn't order the checks.
You know you have ADD when...your friends think you're soooo funny & you can't figure out why!
You know you have ADD when...you can't sit long enough to finish this page, but swear you'll be back
You know you have ADD when... you scroll down as fast as you can just to "see" all the pretty pictures
You know you have ADD when...your husband finds the car registration (which is late) in your "Life In Fastforward: Life, Love...For the ADD Adult" which youhaven't seen in months.
You know you have ADD when...your husband finds the car registration (which is late) in your "Life In Fastforward: Life, Love...For the ADD Adult" which youhaven't seen in months.
You know you have ADD when...you have 3 half full sodas open at one time, and are afraid to drink out any of them because you can't remember if you put a cigarette butt out in them.
You know you have ADD when...a copy of "declaration of the rights of man and citizen" is
You know you have ADD when.....a copy of "declaration of the rights of man and citizen" is in your glove compartment, but your car registration isn't.
You know you have ADD when...You get off the plane, and have to look at you ticket to know what city you just landed in!
You know you have ADD when...you forget to put the groceries away for a day and a half
You know you have ADD when...you walk around with your bills in your handbag for weeks, all the while panicking about not having paid them
You know you have ADD when...you find the idea of tying a string around your finger as a reminder to be ridiculous because a) you'd never remember what is was there for in the first place and b) you probably wouldn't even remember putting it there!
You know you have ADD when...you find around $2 - $3 when you clean out the dorm room when moving and then can't remember where you put it all later!! (very true, I'm in a new room now and am looking for my Coke money)
You know you have ADD when...you owe huge amounts of money to the IRS because you never filed the estimated taxes ($100K in my case!)
You know you have ADD when...AT LEAST 90% of these ring true
You know you have ADD when...You dropped out of college because you couldn't decide on a major
You know you have ADD when...You never turned in a paper in a class in your life, but daydream about being a college professor (I mean, don't you get to THINK all the time?)
You know you have ADD when...You're incapable of talking on the phone without playing solitaire.
You know you have ADD when...You managed to read through the entire list ONLY because there was something important you SHOULD have been doing instead.
You know you have ADD when...On a family road trip, when you were a child, your parents forgot you at a rest stop. But it didn't really faze you. You understood perfectly.
You know you have ADD when...You lost your virginity at 15, were president of the gay alliance in college, lost all interest in sex for a couple years, realized you're straight and started sleeping with guys again, started the process to become a nun, impulsively had a one-month sexual fling with a guy, married a possibly psychotic Central American guerrilla, got separated, and five years later still have his name because you never got around to getting divorced, even though you're living with a Middle Eastern Shi'ite refugee who's clearly ADD and the best thing that ever happened to you!!!! (why am I writing in 2nd person?)
You know you have ADD when...You can't concentrate long enough to have an orgasm, even masturbating (without the distraction of a lover)
You know you have ADD when...Your lover gets mortally offended when you ask "Honey, remind me to get up early tomorrow so I can get my suit from the cleaners downstairs so I can wear it to work" --- in the middle of sex. You know your lover has ADD when it doesn't faze him. But he doesn't remember to remind you, either (are you kidding?)
You know you have ADD when...It's May 14. You finally filled out your tax form, wrote the check, addressed the envelope... and you don't have any stamps. Or you remembered to buy stamps but ran out of envelopes.
You know you have ADD when...When someone says, "remember when....", you don't... It's not that you forget until you're reminded, even when you're reminded you really don't remember.
You know you have ADD when...You tell your mother you worry that you have early-onset alzheimers and she tells you you've always been "this way".
You know you have ADD when...You are having too good of a time in the office, laughing and carrying on like a fool, is your reminder you forgot to take your meds.
You know you have ADD when...you take a class in psychology and draw a self-portrait of your inner Child, Parent, and Adult ego states...and they turn out too big to tell.
You know you have ADD when...you move to a new town and your best friend from your old town comes to help you find your route to work: turn right at Taco bell....
You know you have ADD when...You can't remember if you took your medicine, so you buy one of those pill boxes marked with days of the week on it, but never can seem to remember to load the stupid thing with your medicine....sigh
You know you have ADD when...you really want to print all the funny stuff you found on ADD, but you remember that you accidentally deleted your printer's driver software....
You know you have ADD when...you wonder why the electric bill is so high and then you realize that the oven has been on for a month....
You know you have ADD when...you are reading this page and think: "I could write a million of these"
You know you have ADD when...you have to pick up your dog at the groomers but you're leaving from work instead of from home so the directions are different and you can't "reverse" the route so you keep driving but its getting dark and you can't even find a phone booth to call your husband which you wouldn't want to do anyway because you couldn't tell him where you are and he couldn't tell you where your dog is from there.
You know you have ADD when...You get into your car to go to work...then get out and run back into the house 'cuz you forgot your keys, then get back in the car, drive around the block, go back and run into your house again 'cuz you fogot your briefcase, and on your way out for the third time, you turn around and go back into the house AGAIN because you forgot to take your Ritalin....
You know you have ADD when...You find yourself wandering around the parking lot trying to look nonchalant wondering where in the hell you parked your car.....
You know you have ADD when...when your wife asks you to get her migraine medicine and you take it instead of giving it to her.
You know you have ADD when...you write a check and use a date from another month, day or year, and you don't know where it came from and the clerk is looking at you funny.
You know you have ADD when...you put something you MUST take with you the next day in front of the main door, blocking it, and then as you leave the house you push aside the"mess" and forget to take it with you. You do the same thing the following days , or worse, you put something else you MUST take, in front of the door a few days later, and end up taking last week's instead!
You know you have ADD when...you arrive at your destination in your car and the last thing you remember is leaving the starting point three hours earlier. You wonder if you ran over anyone or ran a stop sign while you were driving. (very true for me)
You know you have ADD when...You put a pot of water on for mac n' cheese, and read while you wait for it to boil, then walk the dog, then take a shower, realize your hungery again, go into the kitchen to find a red hot pot with no water because it all boiled away!
You know you have ADD when...You have "Edeth Bunker Syndrome", you start telling a story or an event, but never seem to get to the point. All of a sudden your significant other states " Edeth stifel it!".
You know you have ADD when...You're sitting there working on your car with your dad and all of a sudden ask him "Did you fix my car yet?"
You know you have ADD when...when you can identify with both Pinky and the Brain
You know you have ADD when...You get A new checkbook every week each time a brighter color
You know you have ADD when...it takes you twenty minutes to realize that you've read the first line on the page over and over and over again.
You know you have ADD when...you try to clear your mind and that little voice in the back of your head keeps saying "Ha ha ha ha ha....I'm still here...you can't get rid of me!!!"
You know you have ADD when...when you go to the kitchen and stand in front of the open refrigerator for several mminutes before you remeber that you were there to answer the phone.
You know you have ADD when...when you're watching the news and trying to fast forward through the commercials.
You know you have ADD when...you trade in your leased vehicle before you get around to reading the manual.
You know you have ADD when...you have an alarm to remind you to set the alarm.
You know you have ADD when...your boyfreind says "Hey babe I found this really cool website that I think you should check out" and you end up here.
You know you have ADD when...you get to the Mc Donald's drive through and your sweetheart pulls to the side, turns off the car and looks at you.
You know you have ADD when...you're always just about to leave.
You know you have ADD when...you submit one, have a great idea for another one, and forget it by the time you've scrolled down.
You know you have ADD when...you sit down every time you're about to say something cause you know you'll be there awhile.
You know you have ADD when...you get the same buzz from orange juice that you get from gin.
You know you have ADD when...when you're reading these and thinking "That's not so bad...us normal people do that too."
You know you have ADD when...after reading this page, you wonder if your entire family is ADD... not just your 5 year old.
You know you have ADD when...it's 4AM and you have to stop reading these because your afraid you will wake your 7YO ADD child (who just got back to sleep ) with your muffled gut splitting laughing cause you CAN'T believe this really does happen to other people, (and your 40 yo.) and you've been on the meds for 5yrs.,but this is the first time you really think " I guess I do have ADD "
You know you have ADD when...you are capable of forgetting to eat and pee
You know you have ADD when...you have no less than SIX daytimers, a shopping list, 4 remainders on sticky notes to REMEMBER the shopping list and to use the daytimers, BUT YOU FORGET AGAIN!!!
You know you have ADD when...you FINALLY get to the web page you wanted, get frustrated when it takes so long to load, go have a cup of coffee and smoke, then when you get back, you have been off-line for five hours because you lost where you were!!
You know you have ADD when...your spouse asks what you did today.... then you finally remember something you did 3 years ago but FORGOT what you did today.
You know you have ADD when...you have the most earth shaking thought, tell your wife(if you remember it) and then she tells you its' the same one you had at least twenty five times, AND STILL DONT REMEMBER HAVING THE THOUGHT BEFORE, ONLY TO DO IT AGAIN. Then, where was I??
You know you have ADD when...You know your girlfreind has ADD when she brings you to this page to show you her submissions and can't remeber which ones they were.
You know you have ADD when...you really want to move to a new place(more space) but you don't dare because that means you'd have to start organizing things to pack them and you only just opened a box of things from a move 12 years ago!
You know you have ADD when...you secretly hope your Mom and Dad will actually carry out their threat that "either you clean it up or we throw all that junk out" because you think at least this way you'll get a cleaner room/ desk/whatever!
You know you have ADD when...your house looks like it is an advertising for "stick-on memo pads and its many uses"
You know you have ADD when...you secretly hope your Mom and Dad will actually carry out their threat that "either you clean it up or we throw all that junk out" because you think at least this way you'll get a cleaner room/ desk/whatever!
You know you have ADD when...you can't make it all the way through this list
You know you have ADD when...You have "Edeth Bunker syndrome". You start to tell your husband or significant other a story or event, and after talking excessively and never getting to the point , Archy finlay states " Hey Edeth stifel it"!
You know you have ADD when...You only realize you're on the wrong bus when you can't recognize anybody on it, and start wondering what happened to everybody?
You know you have ADD when...in order to find something that is filed away,(yes ADD people can do this!) you have to either turn to a thesaurus or let your creative mind on the loose again usually mumbling "what could I have been thinking of at the time?
You know you have ADD when...you're sure you only had four cats last spring, but now you have thirty-something, and you cna't get them "fixed" because only five of them will let you touch them. But you feed them anyway because it's your fault they got out of hand, and you love them all.
You know you have ADD when...you're planning a wedding, wondering what color dress the bride should wear
You know you have ADD when...while in the middle of a great story, you go off on a tangent, eventually forgetting your initial point
You know you have ADD when...you have to check the header 10,000 times because you keep forgetting what this list is all about!
You know you have ADD when...when u get stuck on freway without gas and wonder how all the other cars got filled in time
You know you have ADD when...try to figure the "rules" on top of this submit thing
You know you have ADD when...you are soldier is israeli army in lebanon when u dicover than your mates have dissapeared and the locals are speaking swedish!
You know you have ADD when...when u hyperfocus are writing funny things for this page and forget about the guy banging on the front door with a bounced check
You know you have ADD when...a cop say "yopu cant enter this road" you reply "yes i can - here i am!!"
You know you have ADD when...you are disturbed from listening to a paul robeson trade union song by a crowd of demonstators in front of your house demanding there salaries - not paid for 3 months!!!
You know you have ADD when...you get so excited with the demonstration against you that u join them and even throw a stone at your main window!
You know you have ADD when...yopu spend the whole night inventing a cellular phone for dogs ( writer friend of labrador with add) so they can chat to each other at 2am without disturbing the neighbours
You know you have ADD when...halfway to work you have to turn around and go back home because you can't remember if you've unplugged the iron and locked your front door!!
You know you have ADD when...I know a good one ........but I can't think of it now
You know you have ADD when...you can't understand, let alone explain a math text problem to your ten year old. Moreover you know you did the same kind at school, but are now wondering how did you manage to do them then?. You call your parent and s/he tells you they went through the same thing you're going through now!
You know you have ADD when...when your only feeling of accomplishment is rushing to get the best place in the traffic jam
You know you have ADD when...when u sleep thru the heaviest artillery bombardment in the history of war dreaming that someone is slaming the door!!
You know you have ADD when...and now jump for cover everytime someone slams a door
You know you have ADD when...still have the gas mask at the ready 9 years after gulf war!! ( add in tel aviv)
You know you have ADD when...the regular audience at the saturday morning classical concert has given me a special seat where my snores dont disturb anyone and this after 20 years of attendance
You know you have ADD when...the cop cant write a ticket as he is laufhing to much at my citroen with broken hydraulic suspension going up and down uncontrollably
You know you have ADD when...when u read thru all yiour jokes and discover that the keys on the typewriter thing are to small for your fingers and all the words are spelt rong
You know you have ADD when...but then smile at the thought that all my add frens here wouldnt unnerstand if there werent enough spelling mistakes
You know you have ADD when...u forget how to turn this thing off
You know you have ADD when...you've packed carry on for your over night trip, but by the time you get to the gate to board the plane you're asked to submit your luggage, because in the airport duty free you've bought, endless books, magazines, cosmetics, insect repellent (even though travelling to winter climate), cd's, and oh yeah, you've found the gate because your name was being called as the "missing passenger" over the loudspeaker
You know you have ADD when...you think you wrote the previous thing!!!
You know you have ADD when...you have about four or more umbrellas at your house waiting to be returned to their owners, or a few friends have insisted that you were the one who left the umbrella at their house and you don't remember buying such an ugly one/ such a strange design.
You know you have ADD when...although you're in your teens or live on your own already, you're happy that your mom/granny insists on sowing name tags on your clothes!
You know you have ADD when...you read the above entry and think if his/her granny wouldnt mind sowing a name tag on my car!
You know you have ADD when...when you suddenly realise your car has been taken away by tax authorities ( which is funny - cause they will have to pay more to fix it than theyll get from the sale)
You know you have ADD when...you start planning to reduce losses incurred as a result of add from shrink account!
You know you have ADD when...your mate complains -weekly- about all the things that have gone moldy in the fridge, and then only after a few years of this you manage to throw away the stuff before he finds it and feel grand when you see him rummaging and finds nothing to complain about!
You know you have ADD when...you find yourself wishing you had a neatness tic along side your ADD, then you'd be perfect!
You know you have ADD when...read above and start thinking of placing your spouse name in newspaers lonely heaqrt column
You know you have ADD when...you start trying to figure if your wifes still married!
You know you have ADD when...You hate being the first at a traffic signal cuz you're tired of getting honked at when the light turns green, and your brains don't.
You know you have ADD when...Playing outfield in softball is agony cuz you have gotten hit with a "ball from nowhere" more than once.
You know you have ADD when...You tell your mom goodnight, and realize you did the same thing two hours ago, and still need to tell her "one more thing"
You know you have ADD when...Half a minute after saying grace, put down fork guiltily, and ask if we've said grace yet
You know you have ADD when...you read the above comments and cant remen\ber which ones areyours cause they all could be ( except for the one about grace!)
You know you have ADD when...you get the only full marks in your life on the add test
You know you have ADD when...when add daughter teaches her cat to use downstairs toilet - now we both read the paper for 2 hours
You know you have ADD when...you seem to hear the car radio say "THIS IS THE VOICE OF ADD - THE TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 10-37 AM - AND HERE WAS THE NEWS!"
You know you have ADD when...( WHOSE GRACE??)
You know you have ADD when...you sudenly fing new meaning in alice in wonderland and the MAD ADDER
You know you have ADD when...realise that moses must have been add - having lost us for 40 years in the sinai desert and then bringing us to the only country in area without oil or parking!( israeli compusive adder - sorry to interupt)
You know you have ADD when..... and what about colubus's add nqvigator trying to get to the far east the other way!!! just like me in tel aviv!
You know you have ADD when...when your visitor from abroad says "wow tel aviv is HUGE we have been driving for two hours and havent got even to the middle!
You know you have ADD when...you are an israeli helicopter pilot landing on a US aircraft carrier ( petroless) and apologising to captain saying u mistook it for one of ours!! ( tru story - not writer!!)
You know you have ADD when...when everybody rushes into shelter when sadam throes missiles and you rush onto theroof to see the action!
You know you have ADD when...buy a digital camera to take pictures of sons incredable painting to e- mail to brother and then delete them all after he submits them as portfolio to architectural school
You know you have ADD when...giving yoiur son a "fully loaded" camera which was used to take historical pictures of berlin wall coming down- to dicover the film still on top of the freezer as he tell you over the phone of the amzing pictiures he has just taken!
You know you have ADD when...you forget you took a tab of Ritalin, OD and vibrate in place until 4am, at which point you collapse in the middle of "Tom Sawyer".
You know you have ADD when...the mosquitoes that bite you go crashing into walls...... with or without Ritalin!
You know you have ADD when...you understand why the "beeper" and the "kitchen timer" was invented
You know you have ADD when...
You know you have ADD when...you do not have to worry about someone stealing your pens because they are all distinctivly marked with your teeth marks.
You know you have ADD when...you can tell you're going "rebound" from the way others look at you/ talk to you / avoid you
You know you have ADD when...you are going to fill out a college application and ruin it when you write your full name in caps (the FIRST question)!!!!!!
You know you have ADD when...E..er......AAAAHHHHH!!!!! Beep er - EKD! I....um...er...der...doink! Ping! <------ You KNOW you have ADD when you can understand that!
You know you have ADD when...you fly home from a week long trip and leave the airport without your luggage.
You know you have ADD when...you have a small purse that is totally stuffed so you keep getting bigger purses and finally realize that the size of the purse isn't the problem!! No purse will ever be large enough.
You know you have ADD when...You're a dentist out for a lunch hour walk in a MAJOR city (downtown) and the traffic cop asks you if the air is really "that bad ?" , and you realize you forgot to remove your mask!
You know you have ADD when...You are invited to a wedding reception and go to it and then realize after 2 hours that you are at a 50th wedding anniversary party and you don't even know the couple.
You know you have ADD when...you have to allow at least two hours for packing because you always end up doing a laundry of about half the things you want to take with you. Some of it you end up putting in a plastic bag, because the drier took too long.
You know you have ADD when...You feel that you are lucky that you have ADD si that you are able to watch 6 different tv shows at once and your hubby has N.P.D. (normal persons disorder) and he gets bored with the channel changing!!!!!
You know you have ADD when...your tongue gets heavy from all those words hanging on the tip of it
You know you have ADD when...You set out (In great ADD style) to find "organizational tips for ADDers" on the internet.. Gleefully find & print out tons and tons of manuals, ideas, suggestions, hints, knowing all the while that you've FINALLY located tried-and-true solutions to your ever present piles of clutter... Only to realize you know have two reams of printed "stuff" to sort through & organize before you can read how to set up an organized system.. so you stack it next to the other piles of "to do's" & promise yourself it will be the first task you'll undertake when you have some spare time (What's spare time?)
You know you have ADD when...your husband tells everyone your piles of papers reproduce by themselves
You know you have ADD when...you decide to use a calendar to track appointments & daily tasks but find all your new calendars (still in shrink wrap) are two & tree years old.. & remember you kept them that way because you didn't want to "mess them up"
You know you have ADD when...you decide to keep your 2 & 3 year old calendars anyway because the pictures are pretty and you never know if they'll come in handy someday.....
You know you have ADD when...you're leaving a friend's house after a party, discover your new leather coat is missing, have twenty people searching rooms & cars, shocked that someone would steal your coat only to finally go home coatless... and realize you'd forgotten to put it on in the first place as it was still on your kitchen chair!
You know you have ADD when...the clock in your car is an hour off because you don't want to get out the directions on how to re-set it for daylight savings time
You know you have ADD when...the clock in your car is an hour off because you don't want to get out the directions on how to re-set it for daylight savings time
You know you have ADD when...you see a new product on the market, and think to yourself that you invented it in your mind 15 yaers ago
You know you have ADD when...Someone is boring you on the phone so at the same time you are watching T.V., reading and printing these page!
You know you have ADD when...You start to re-organize your basement, then realize that the old, built -in work bench really could use replacing so you tear it out. Then, you think to yourself, "hmmm...those walls should be torn out and replaced as well", so you tear them out with the idea that you are going to put up nice, new dry-wall. Half way through, you decide to check the internet for info on ADD, as your wife has just shown you an article on the subject, and since it reads as if someone followed you around for half your life and wrote down a description of you, there must be something to it. Now, two hours after you started tearing out the bench and walls, with piles and piles of junk (formerly stored in that space) all around you, you're still surfing the net, instead of finishing the job you started. You realize that almost all of these posts are relevent to your life of 38 years. Scary.
You know you have ADD when...you brush aside concerns about your forgetfulness, believing that your "disk" is just running low on space and you're just being selective in what you remember.s
You know you have ADD when...you take your meds because they help so much and five seconds later you decide your just stupid and won't need them tommorow, cause your sure you'll stop being so stupid by then and when tommorow comes you take your meds cause you forgot why you shouldn't. Sigh.
You know you have ADD when...you miss your off ramp...twice in succession...going in opposite directions on the freeway.
You know you have ADD when...You *KNOW* you have plenty of things to submit but cant think of anything
You know you have ADD when...You ride a bike to work, and carry your clothes in a bag, and about once a month you forget to include underwear.
You know you have ADD when...You know you have ADD when you show up to be evaluated for ADD a week late.
You know you have ADD when...Your to-do list for today is the same as yesterday...and the day before that...etc.
You know you have ADD when...After proving to yourself (and others) you can master a task, it's impossible to repeat because you've completely lost interest.
You know you have ADD when...as a secretary you are most efficient with the radio on, a sandwich in one hand, tapping your feet, talking on the phone, playing back the dictaphone tape, typing the 50 page document which was due one hour ago.
You know you have ADD when...you hear like an echo, "you just said that" or "you just asked me that."
You know you have ADD when...any sight or sound is a fantasy trigger to a whole new world you don't want to leave
You know you have ADD when...UHHH.... I forgot
You know you have ADD when...When you put the celery in the freezer instead of the refrigerator.
You know you have ADD when...you read a humorous ADD list & get teary-eyed 'cause you want it (ADD) to stop!
You know you have ADD when...you confuse past and future and can't remember if an event has already happened, or is about to happen.
You know you have ADD when...when your ADD child suggests you share his Ritalin.
You know you have ADD when...you try dealing with ADD, but don't want to use medication(s) because
You know you have ADD when...you consider dying as a viable treatment option, and find the irony hilarious.
You know you have ADD when...you submit humorous "You know you are ADD" situations as a cry for help because when you ask for help from the NonADDs they can't give help in any manner but their's and that usually involves being drugged in to submission because your drug-altered personality is easier to dal with that your unaltered. And this makes you sad.
You know you have ADD when...when you get to the video store to return the late movie, and you left it at home.
You know you have ADD when...an idea seems perfectly logical from someone else,"today's the day we wear our Halloween costumes to school!" "oh, okay." But you are the only one in a costume.
You know you have ADD when...Everyone else in the class knew you were having a HUGE test, and this is the first you've heard of it, and you wonder why you're always the one that forgets.
You know you have ADD when...you think," if I forget to change my cat's litterbox for a week, how the hell will I be able to keep track of an actual child?"
You know you have ADD when...You know how much being diagnosed has helped you deal with yourself( along with those little pills) but there's always someone who thinks you just don't want to put forth the effort/do the work like everyone else, and there's nothing in the world that will convince them that ADD is not a fake wannabe disorder for lazy people. People wear glasses to help them see better, and we just happen to take medicine to help our brains work correctly; it's the same darn thing, folks.
You know you have ADD when...you find a quart of milk on the floor by the door, put it away and find your shoes in the fridge.
You know you have ADD when...when you back your car up to the loading ramp, take your groceries up to your apartment and forget to move your car. The next day, when you look for your car, you discover that it has been towed!
You know you have ADD when...you can't print out this list because you forgot (for the fourth day) to get an ink cartridge for your printer and were at the store where they sell them but totally spaced out, AND made a list before going there but left it at home.
You know you have ADD when......AND you left the list at home because you suddenly found that video you were supposed to take back to the video store last week and freaked.
You know you have ADD when...you think of a REALLY good submission for this page, and suddenly remember what your third grade teacher's favorite drink was, then spent 4 hours trying to remember what it was you wanted to submit..
You know you have ADD when...you loose a really great idea you were thinking about because your partner wants to finish having sex. Sheesh, selfish ain't they?
You know you have ADD when...either someone talks about something that reminds you of something else somewhat related that you HAVE TO talk about, and while talking, go off on a tangent and forget what you were originally talking about and what your point was.
You know you have ADD when...you begin to tell a story (that really has no point, even though you thought it did), and you can't even remember your reason for telling it.
You know you have ADD when...you go to brush your teeth, leave the cap off the tooth paste, the light on, the water running, the toilet unflushed, and walk out ...forgetting to brush your teeth.
You know you have ADD when...You rent a movie fuly intending on watching it that evening, but get on to a project that should have been done the night before. So you keep it for a second night, watch 20 minutes of it and get sidetracked on to something else. Keep it for yet another night but forget that it is a rental so dont watch it. Plan to return it the next day , but forget to bring it with you and by time you get home to get it the store is closed (and doesn't have drop slot). By now you could have bought stock in the movie or at least bought the movie (it would have been cheaper) and still haven't watched it! (This really happened and it was a 'good' movie, I ended up purchasing it for a grand total of $38 in costs)
You know you have ADD when...You want to get drunk but you can't find your beer
You know you have ADD when...your kid hands you his ritalin and says "Here you seem to need this more than me."
You know you have ADD when...you're 40 years old and still don't know what you want to be when you grow up!
You know you have ADD when...you've printed materials to help your child's teacher understand ADD and six months later you find the paperwork in a folder under a pile of other stuff you never finished!

continued...

All Posts Are My Constitutionally Protected Opinion.
_.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:l~žeek~l:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._
Sponsored Links