View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 09:31 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

*~ žEEK ~* has a spectacular aura about*~ žEEK ~* has a spectacular aura about
Part 4

You know you have ADD when...
You go to the toolbox to get a hammer, so in order to remember it, you walk there repeating 'hammer, hammer, hammer', and when you finally get there you completely forget what you wanted all together while still repeating 'hammer, hammer'..
You know you have ADD when...you read an article about add 2 years ago, realized it described you perfectly and have been putting off doing a thing about it ever since...
You know you have ADD when...you forget how to say your a b c's and your in college
You know you have ADD when...You can actually laugh at these one liners ! (or the short ones, at least)
You know you have ADD when...you start yelling "who left the (door open, stove on, shoes in the middle of the livingroom, etc)?!" then after a while realize it was you
You know you have ADD when...you get buzzed at home and decide to get -really- drunk, and when you leave for the bar you leave the front door wide open
You know you have ADD when...you go to the store for beer and spend so much time in indecision that by the time you make up your mind, it's past the legal buying time
You know you have ADD when...umm, I had a great one a minute ago...
You know you have ADD when...you wonder how you managed to survive up til now, and after reading this all, realize it has something to do with sheer luck
You know you have ADD when...you carry your kitchen timer with you so that you can stay on task, or at least to remind you to go back to the original job you started out with. (And you know which of your friends are ADD too by their reaction to this method!
You know you have ADD when...you're in the shower and accidentally put shave gel in your hair instead of conditioner or shampoo. or forget to rinse hair before drying off. This happens at least 2-3 times weekly.
You know you have ADD when...you lock your newborn baby in the car, with the car keys in the ignition.
You know you have ADD when...you need your five year to reminds you to take your medication every morning.
You know you have ADD when...your desktop on your computer has folders labled: destop one, two, three, etc.
You know you have ADD when...you don't mind getting a cold because you can use this as an excuse for all sorts of behaviors
You know you have ADD when...Huh?
You know you have ADD when...you can't remember how old your child is because it changes every year
You know you have ADD when...You laugh uncontrollably at 99% of these, but deep down you're disturbed that they all relate to stuff you have done..
You know you have ADD when...You tell yourself that you are going to go watch a certain science guy on tv at 5:00 pm, but wind up reading the last 50k of submissions and miss bill nye all together..
You know you have ADD when...The thought of winding a garden hose gives you heart palpations...
You know you have ADD when...You say as you walk out of your child's room to say goodnight for the tenth time, "I swear this time I'll get you that drink of water!"
You know you have ADD when...You say as you walk out of your child's room to say goodnight for the tenth time, "I swear this time I'll get you that drink of water!"
You know you have ADD when...You lost your ATM card, call the bank in a panic to report it gone, then find it in your wallet.... while still on the phone with the bank's customer service rep...
You know you have ADD when...You're laughing and screaming "Oh my God! Yes!" so much while reading this page the neighbors think you're up to something REALLY interesting...
You know you have ADD when...You notice how short a mosquito's attention span is and think, "Gee, I can relate to that little guy!"
You know you have ADD when...Your memories of high school consist of horrific realizations that you missed two weeks of class... and you were physically there the whole time!
You know you have ADD when...it takes so long to repair your child's toys, clothing, etc. that they've outgrown them by the time you finish.
You know you have ADD when...You mumble very discouraging words to yourself as you kick the huge pile of laundry down to the foot of the bed to make room so you can go to sleep, and you're mad because you didn't get to bed early enough... again, and you swear tomorrow you'll do it differently.... and this is your nightly routine. SIGH...
You know you have ADD when...you fdisk and reformat your computers hard drive more than 4 times a year, your 6 gig hard drive is full and you need to clear off all the stupid programs you downloaded of the internet.
You know you have ADD when...you are reading this page and searching the internet and watching TV and it is 1:00 in the morning.
You know you have ADD when...folks around you mention how they like your new hairstyle, and then you realize you left the house without brushing/combing it.
You know you have ADD when...You try to answer someones question, but can't remember or get out the last few words and they have to finish it for you.
You know you have ADD when...you're driving along in your car when you realize that you can't see a thing and suddenly remember that you can't drive without your glasses on, so you stop, only to remember that you left them sitting on the roof of your car while you put away the groceries at the supermarket and then drove off with them still up there.
You know you have ADD when...your dog starts to gain weight uncontrollaly and you don't know why, only to find out later when your husband tells the neighbors that he can't understand why you feed the dog five time a day, when one is more than enough.
You know you have ADD when...when you straat to make dinner and end up cleaning out the refrigerrater.
You know you have ADD when...when the smole alarm tells you supper is done.
You know you have ADD when...everyone (except your family) compliments you in an awed voice for being organized or "on top of things", and you sigh inwardly because you fight every minute of every day to stay there, with every tool you can get your hands on, and you still falter too bloody often to be "proud" of it.
You know you have ADD when...the very CALM office you just started working in becomes a zoo in two short weeks.
You know you have ADD when...you come back from a holiday, and the first site you check on the web is this one!
You know you have ADD when...when you wake up go to high school and you graduated 15 years ago and it is saturday
You know you have ADD when...your mother says your ADD daughter is just like you were as a child/teen and you know they are right!
You know you have ADD when...by the time you reach the bottom of this page you forgot what you were going to say
You know you have ADD when...when you walk out of the restaurant forgetting to pay your bill
You know you have ADD when...you keep postponing going on a diet because you keep forgeting to buy the right kind of food
You know you have ADD when...you go out to the kitchen, notice an empty pot being heated on the stove, and then it clicks, it was the water you were heating 5 hours ago for mac and cheese..
You know you have ADD when...You forget your father's last name.. which happens to be the same as your girlfriend's. And two years later, you finally make the connection and decide to question your father about it, who only shrugs and mumbles something about Tequila.... then you realize it runs in the family.
You know you have ADD when...You not only enjoy, thrive off of Rocky Horror, MST3K, and Beakman
You know you have ADD when...you need to set your alarm again after you get up, letting it go off every 7 minutes to remind you to look at the clock so you will get out the door on time!
You know you have ADD when...you are so far behind in schoolwork you intend to spend entire day catching up. At 4pm, find yourself giving dog a haircut, after having done hair and makeup even though you never have time for this when actually going out. Activities of the day wasted have also included rummaging thru tape collection, playing one song off each of about 50 different tapes, and general fogging out when trying to decide where to start with schoolwork......argh!!!!!!
You know you have ADD when...You drive to work, turn off the motor, and discover your one year old is still in the car seat.
You know you have ADD when...you find all these funny, yet you are crying because you know you are different and don't 'fit in, yet you odon't want to take medicine to drug you into the submissive, bland, mundane "norm".
You know you have ADD when...you feel like blowing your brains out to stop the chaos, but can't remember where you stored the cartridges.
You know you have ADD when...all you do is cry for help, but the 'norms' ignore you because they don't know how to listen!
You know you have ADD when...Clinical Depression seems like an improvement.
You know you have ADD when...you hope someone will figure out who you are from your submissions to this list and contact you, but ...
You know you have ADD when...you tell this really funny joke to your in-laws and you wonder why they just look at you funny and then 20 minutes latter you remember that your mother-in-law told you that joke an hour ago. (true of course)
You know you have ADD when...you could save a lot on taxes if library fines were considered tax deductible donations.
You know you have ADD when...you go to work and have the damndest time trying to think why you are there.
You know you have ADD when...huh?
You know you have ADD when...when you can't find your beer so you can't get drunk
You know you have ADD when...you wonder why there is so little traffic on the highway although it is rush hour and then you figure out it's because it is Sunday... but you don't know how to get back from where you are, so you drive all the way in and then back home again. (just happened recently)
You know you have ADD when...your kids' friends think you're really cool because of all the silly stuff you do!
You know you have ADD when...I'm sorry but could you repeat the question?
You know you have ADD when...you're not sure whether it is better to have the lights on or off to think through a problem: if they're on, everything around you is distracting, if they're off, your own imagination is distracting.
You know you have ADD when...you're heading down to a camping trip and you're so excited from daydreaming about it that you forget to turn off onto the freeway route which takes you there... DOH!!! (and yes, that did happen)
You know you have ADD when...it takes you 2 weeks to fold and put away the laundry...
You know you have ADD when...DOOBEE!!
You know you have ADD when...you have read all of these and can't remember one of them.
You know you have ADD when...Can't think of anything specific......
You know you have ADD when...Forget what it was you were daydreaming about 20 seconds ago
You know you have ADD when...You forget the other ideas you wanted to submit
You know you have ADD when...Go to a library thats a 15 minute walk away from your dorm, partly because you enjoy the walk
You know you have ADD when...From frequent walkman listening while attempting to study...you now know all the callsigns and names of DJs on your radio dial
You know you have ADD when...Find yourself reading this list when you are supposed to be studying
You know you have ADD when...know the actual URL of your favorite webpage (one on Geocities)
You know you have ADD when...when going to a library to do research....wind up spending 6 hours "browsing"
You know you have ADD when...while studying.....peeing every 15 minutes
You know you have ADD when...have ever thought to yourself..."I don't care if its midnight...I can still go to bed at 4 am get this stuff done and nap tomorrow
You know you have ADD when...Find yourself watching episodes of your favorite TV show in your head while in classes
You know you have ADD when...Find yourself watching episodes of your favorite TV show in your head while in classes
You know you have ADD when...accidentally submit something twice....because you forgot you submitted it a minute ago (sorry about that.....I think you will understand)
You know you have ADD when...after being in a group...have ever gotten "the look" because you made a comment that is out of context
You know you have ADD when...you are sitting here submitting selections on a saturday night because you have no one to go out with because everyon thinks you are "strange"
You know you have ADD when...you consider yourself an author...and have thought up lots of different story ideas in your head....but can't sit donw at a computer long enough to write the stories down on paper
You know you have ADD when...prefer socializing online because you can "edit" what you are about to say before you say it
You know you have ADD when...you park your car at the airport and can't find it when you return. Then when you finally find your car you get lost and run out of gas.
You know you have ADD when...You head for the store, end up at work, and don't know how you got there.
You know you have ADD when...you put bread in the toaster and the kids eat it before you remember you put it in there.
You know you have ADD when...you have 8 "to do " lists, but can't find any of them.
You know you have ADD when...when you go ona tangent in the middle of the story you are telling and forget the original story
You know you have ADD when...you can't wait for the page to reload before writing your next submission
You know you have ADD when...when you skip to the bottom of this page because it was to long, was this written already
You know you have ADD when...everyone around you is moving slow and you are at normal speed
You know you have ADD when...your friends wonder how you are able to get so....much done
You know you have ADD when...you lose one of the following everyday; keys, sunglasses or wallet
You know you have ADD when...your closet organizing system is in four categories; wrinkled and in the dryer, wet and on the laundry floor, in a pyle on the closet floor or missing in action. And you get very envious of people who have pleats in their khaki pants. people
You know you have ADD when...I have never met any of you but I fill like you are all my family, I just found out I have ADD and it is a relief and a burden all at once. Thank you for your posts and letting me feel like I finally have a place were I belong. (I wrote the last four po
You know you have ADD when...your four year old has clearer thoughts than you do.
You know you have ADD when...you skip to the end to see what's at the bottom of the page, because there's WAY too many items to read!!!
You know you have ADD when...you walk out into your front yard and stop in your tracks because you can't remember if you put on pants or not.
You know you have ADD when...you put your car keys in your mouth to keep from losing them, and then go around looking for them because you can't find them.
You know you have ADD when...You page yourself to find your beeper. Hearing the vibrations, you run downstairs, but before you make it, you hear a "sploosh" and remember "Uh-oh, I left my pager on the back of the toilet!"
You know you have ADD when...you start a new job (for the umpteenth time) and swear to yourself that you will be good, and get along this time, and 3 months into the job, everyone in the ofiice hates you, so you quit and find another job, because learning to "get along" with others is too much trouble.
You know you have ADD when...The alarm on your watch goes off at the same time every day to remind you of something you were supposed to do 2 weeks ago, and you just haven't gotten around to shutting off the alarm yet.
You know you have ADD when...you you were going to be somewhere, have enough time to check email, end up surfing everywhere under the sun, including this page.
You know you have ADD when...the person in the pizzaria thinks your some kind of idiot because you order two slices, want to eat the first there and take the second with you. They don't know why, but you have a good reason for it.
You know you have ADD when...your dreaming you woke up to do what you were going to do that day but your really still in bed only dreaming that you woke up. Then you wake up for real and realize that your late.
You know you have ADD when...You still have an uncashed paycheck from a job you had a year and a half ago. (very true)
You know you have ADD when...In the depth of winter at 5 pm, its dark, and you think its dawn.
You know you have ADD when...you keep your favorite selections from here printed on a page handy in your car for the nice officer to see as evidence to show that it was very reasonable why you did the quirky thing that you did that got his attention.
You know you have ADD when...your cordless phone battery running down is a signal to put it back on the base.
You know you have ADD when...you are reading this page, laughing so hard you're crying, when your four-year-old daughter touches the mouse and sends you somewhere else. You can't find your way back, and can't remember the name of the website, so you spend four hours the next night trying to find it again. (Hey look, I found it!)
You know you have ADD when...You buy a day planner, write something down. Then you can't find where you wrote it
You know you have ADD when...you are eating peanuts and throw away the peanut and put the shell in your mouth
You know you have ADD when...you keep your remote control in the refridgerator
You know you have ADD when...your husband tells you that you should drink more often because it makes you act like a normal person
You know you have ADD when...By te age of 16 you have already caused three house fires because the phonne rang and you forgot grease on the stove (Myfather no longer allowes me to use his kitchen
You know you have ADD when...You cannot find your keys untill you look through the back window of your locked car and they are laying on the back seat where you layed them to get packages out of the back so you would not forget and leave them in the ignition AGAIN !!!!!!!(and you do this or lock your self out of the house at least 5or6 times a year. Only to remember that you forgot to get thoes extra keys made
You know you have ADD when...you let your food burn in the microwave, 2 minutes after you let a friend's food burn--totally forgot about it both times
You know you have ADD when...you went on the internet to look up one thing...an hour ago, and youre still looking.....its almost 4am
You know you have ADD when...i dint read the whole page, i just skipped around
You know you have ADD when...you go right to the end of this page because you get bored after the first 20 submissions.
You know you have ADD when...you finally get a writable cd drive to get organized when chances are it will only allow you the opportunity to collect disorganized cds containing a lot more junk.
You know you have ADD when...You know you have ADD when...you faithfully write everything down in your "to do" list , and don't look at it for weeks!
You know you have ADD when...you sat and looked at this list for a long time and decieded that you had to type in the "You know you have ADD when...
You know you have ADD when...you have to park in the EXACT same spot at work every day or you'll never find your car.
You know you have ADD when...someone asks you your name and you have to ask your friend.
You know you have ADD when...You decide to break the back passenger window in you $300 car because you keep locking your keys in it.
You know you have ADD when...You make *clear* coffee on a regular basis.
You know you have ADD when...You get a great gift certificate for Christmas and 5 minutes later it is lost and can't be found, even tho you swore you just put it on the bed.
You know you have ADD when...Your key chains keep gettting bigger and bigger in an attempt to make them more noticable so they won't be lost 10x a day.
You know you have ADD when...before you start reading this page you didn't, but now you are convinced you and everyone else in the world does!!!
You know you have ADD when...you can relate to every submission on this page and you don't have add, but now you realize where your son probably got his add from.
You know you have ADD when...eventhough I've never been diagnosed, I can totally relate to all of these submissions and I haven't laughed or cried so much in a long time. None of you are ever really alone!!!!!
You know you have ADD when...you've been married more times than Elizabeth Taylor, then realize that you don't like men anyway, so you become a Lesbian, only to discover that you can't get along with women either!
You know you have ADD when...You spend an hour driving to work in morning traffic, only to realize when you get there that you forgot to brush your teeth and you left your shoes at home!
You know you have ADD when...You spend an hour driving to work in morning traffic, only to realize when you get there that you forgot to brush your teeth and you left your shoes at home!
You know you have ADD when...you ask your college roommate to remind you, EVERY MORNING, to put on deodorant.
You know you have ADD when...your husband keeps track of your PMS days in his calender, just to keep on the safe side.
You know you have ADD when...you realize you will never have or take time to complete all the projects you have have started, trying to complete one project will just start more projects, bringing on more despair, so you just sit here reading these interesting and very relevent submissions, as if you had nothing to do, because you know by doing anything will just put you farther behind. I hope you this makes sense because I'm not going to keep rereading, or I'll never get this project done. So am I lazy or smart, please tell me?
You know you have ADD when...You cut 8th period gym class because u hate it. Right before 9th period u r talking to ur friend and complaining about gym class. Then as soon as the bell rings-u smack ur head and say "oh ya-I love gym!-- last year was when i hated gym!". Then when ur friend starts saying how funny u r-u wonder why.
You know you have ADD when...for ur chem homework, u r supposed to do pg 57-so u write ur name at the top of a piece of paper, and spend 45 minutes just looking at the book only to realise that ur spanish home work was on pg 57!!!Infact....u did not even have chem hw that night. Then u figure out that ur in biology, not chem! woops!!! -Mich.A
You know you have ADD when...Ur sitting with a bunch of friends (u r daydreaming of course) and they tell u how u always space out. When they get no response from you--they wave their hand in fromt of u and say "hello-whats wrong!?" Finally u answer "what did u say?" mich.A
You know you have ADD when...Due to hyperactive ways...when u r in ur guidence counsilers office with a friend, and lying on the floor instead of a chair--the counsiler asks "what are u doing on the dirty floor?" Because u were daydreaming when he asked ..u say "oh well...im going home soon-so don't worry". Then he and ur friend begin to laugh hystrically repeating what u said over and over again--u dont know whats so funny, so u ask...then they laugh harder-and u still dont know why. Then when they have gone to the next subject, 10 minutes have passed and u say "Oh! now I get it!" Then, instead of their usual lauaghter, they give u strange looks!!!!-Mich A
You know you have ADD when... Divorced 3 times, son lives with ex, cats ran away and the dog died and "my beer is flat" is your biggest worry
You know you have ADD when...YOUR DAUGHTER HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS IN SCHOOL THAT YOU DID AND YOU CAN'T HELP HER WITH THEM
You know you have ADD when...you begin to start a small task that should take only a few minutes to complete, and the phone the rings. As you stand no more you slam the phone down on telamarketer. Managing to get back on focus with the task, your completely oblivious as to where the tool is you need to complete the task. You then franticly search for something you just had in your hands just 3 minutes ago. You begin looking and relooking and looking and relooking every possible place you can imageine. Agonizing in your unorganized environment, you come across other items you had lost in the same way, just the day before. Fighting to stay on track and find this object only get's more difficult, as you are constantly reminded to finish other tasks now that you have found the needed tools. Enraged you can no longer control your emotions, anyone within your screaming voice is a victim of blame and profanity. Your neighbors go inside and your wife decides it may be a good time to take the kids to the park. Frustrated and exhausted after hours of torment you can stand no more. Collapsing down where you started, tears begin to swell in your eyes, hopelessness takes over, but you manage to continue as you find what your looking for staring at you in plain view. Wiping the tears from your eyes, you can't help but wonder the meaning of it all, as if God had nothing better to do than play games with your mind.
You know you have ADD when...You are convinced you are in the wrong place or it's the wrong date or time if you actually get somewhere early & no one else is there.
You know you have ADD when...You are convinced you are in the wrong place or it's the wrong date or time if you actually get somewhere early & no one else is there.
You know you have ADD when...You take your laptop to work and set it up next to your desktop computer so you can read Usenet on the laptop while you wait for Web pages to download on the desktop. And that is at T1 speed.
You know you have ADD when...the cat eats more tuna than you do because you forgot to buy him food again today. Not that he minds.
You know you have ADD when...you read these and realize you are actually the one with ADD and you can't blame your husband for bad genes anymore
You know you have ADD when...your car keys are permanently attached to your purse that goes everywhere with you so you quit locking them in the car.
You know you have ADD when...you never start any craft or other projects that you can't finish in one sitting because you know they'll NEVER get done otherwise
You know you have ADD when... you know you should NEVER order from catalogues right away, and have learned the hard way to let the purchase order get lost in the mess, to avoid all the hassle of having to return things you never reallly wanted anyhow...
You know you have ADD when...you have 120 rounds of 30-06 ammo to reload, and end up pulling bullets on 80 of them to re-weigh the powder charge because you aren't absolutely sure you properly charged them. (b) You have to pull 14 more bullets because you somehow loaded them without primers. (c) You finally get a Dillon 600 progressive press and a precision lab scale to check charge weights without pulling bullets. (d) You still use IMR 4064 powder because a medium charge completely fills the case so you can't accidentally overload a round. You have ever had to drive home from the range to get the bolt for the rifle you left at the house cause you leave the bolt out to KNOW the rifle really isn't loaded. When you can hyperfocus and shoot 3/4 inch groups off of meds and 3 inch ones on meds because of hyperfocus.
You know you have ADD when...you're convinced the web was designed like the way you think.
You know you have ADD when...you finish reading this entire list, wonder why you're so hungry, then realize it's 4:30 am and 10 hours since you last ate!
You know you have ADD when...you finally breakdown and buy appliances that shut themselves off to keep from frivng back home several times a day to see if you turned off your coffeemaker or iron, etc.
You know you have ADD when...you come home from work after downloading technical stuff from the web, join your favorite ICQ chat bunch (ADD related) and discovered you left the workstation connected to the Net in an empty, locked office all night long (cause it shows up on your ICQ contact list at home). When you arrive at work the next day and don't notice it is still connected until noon.
You know you have ADD when...someone says how bad their memorie has gotten and your reply is but Ive been like that all my life!
You know you have ADD when...youre in a group and someone has just given their input that could be a novel and when its your turn it only takes one sentence
You know you have ADD when...You've can't it together to send in a rebate form because you never have the receipt, UPC code and rebate slip together at any given time!
You know you have ADD when...you get one batch of unburnt cookies from a double recipe.
You know you have ADD when...you have to finish your husband's sentences because you urgently need to respond before you accidentally change the subject and are accused of not listening.
You know you have ADD when...You know you are ADD when everyone automatically yells instructions at you because they assume you are deaf since you never followed directions before
You know you have ADD when...you get more done in an hour than most "normal" people do all day - unfortunately, it takes you 7 hours to get started.
You know you have ADD when...you don't tape shows longer than a 1/2 hour because you can't commit that much time to watch it (& now you have 6 hrs. worth waiting)
You know you have ADD when...medications have the OPPOSITE effect on you (coffee too)...
You know you have ADD when...You've just spent more than two hours reading all of this great stuff, copying the really great ones to add to file and send to your ADD best friend and getting the last 2 on the e-mail note because you were getting the lesson to save and create files from a friend's friend while talking long distance. Apparently not understanding the directions too well due to ADD. At least the frustration is minor. I'll laugh at the same lines tomorrow when I attempt the same thing all over again, probably forgetting to get better instructions before I try...
You know you have ADD when...instructions say don't open, but you've already opened it.
You know you have ADD when...you burn boiled eggs. (i do all the time. )
You know you have ADD when...you BEG your friends to remind you that you owe them money (even small amounts) because you have lost so many friends in the past because you forgot to give them what you owed them.
You know you have ADD when...you take scissors out of a drawer to cut open plastic around a popsicle, throw away the popsicle, put the plastic back in the drawer, and realize halfway up the stairs that your are happily sucking on the scissors.
You know you have ADD when...There is no one else that even comes close to you. There is no one to talk to who understands. You are going out of your head with the loneliness of being so unique. The support group near you is mainly for parents. You feel like you are in solitary confinement in a world you don't belong in. You love your unusual traits but you feel like God is playing a cruel sick joke on you by placing you in this world that is truly insane. I NEED TO TALK TO ANOTHER ADDER NOW BEFORE I LOSE IT!!! Mod edited out email address
You know you have ADD when..."What?" -One word definition!
You know you have ADD when...You go to a Wendy's drive-thru order your food and when you get to the window you pay for your food and drive off without the food. You then have to get back into the line to get to the window to pickup the food you had forgotten.
You know you have ADD when...You start the day with a list of things to do, and end the day with a list of things to finish.
You know you have ADD when...you are making a submition to this page at 2:30 in the morning when you have a paper that is one week overdue, and you are supposed to be finishing the redesigned adult-add.org, which you were supposed to finish three months ago, and the kid who hired you
You know you have ADD when......the kid who hired you (who also has ADD) has a meeting a senator about the site in 72 hours, and... where was I going with this?
You know you have ADD when...you can't finish reading the first line of the FDISK ADD page because you have to read each new frame in the javascript banner, and you try to slip the reading in between changes.
You know you have ADD when... You bookmark this page twice. Once after you read a few, and again after you read a few more and get bored.
You know you have ADD when...You drive to work one day and the surroundings start looking unfamiliar. You turn around and have drove past it by ten miles.
You know you have ADD when...You move to the South from the Pacific NW because things move at a slower pace, but you still can't seem to get caught up on anything.
You know you have ADD when...you have to use the light timer as an alarm clock, because you forgot to buy replacement batteries for your alarm clock, and it works better!
You know you have ADD when...you ask a local radio station to please ask people to help locate your car because you forgot where you parked it!
You know you have ADD when...you've been wanting to join a "messies anonymous" group for ages now but you just can't get yourself organized enough to start attending.
You know you have ADD when...You spent 10 years following the Grateful Dead and look back and realize that they were the most relaxing,calm and organized years of your life;While living in a VW bus!
You know you have ADD when...you lock your keys and your 3 year old in the car with the motor running!!!
You know you have ADD when...you drive 50 miles from home and then notice your cordless phone ( not cellular) from home sitting on the passenger seat
You know you have ADD when...your washer and dryer ALWAYS have clothes in them
You know you have ADD when...you buy a $200 front door for your house ( to replace a damaged one) but you don""t install it until your wife "loses it" 5 months later!!!!
You know you have ADD when...you are excited because you work out twice a day... Once in the morning,putting the knee high pile of laundry on your bedroom floor onto your bed,you SWEAR you WILL fold and put them away today. And once in the evening,moving the laundry back to the floor. You HAVE to do it tomorrow, and this time you Really mean it.
You know you have ADD when...you have more and better toys than most children.
You know you have ADD when...you keep finding one or two word notes on scrap paper or businesscards, (some with exclamation marks) in your own handwriting and have absolutely no idea what they mean.
You know you have ADD when...When your running late for work looking for your pager, only to find it later that afternoon beeping away, on your belt.
You know you have ADD when...you have to mount glow-in-the-dark stripes along the path to the WC and onto all the light switches to keep yourself from getting hurt night after night.
You know you have ADD when...you see someone speaking to you, but you didn't hear a word they said.
You know you have ADD when...you can't get through all of these "You Knows"!

End...

All Posts Are My Constitutionally Protected Opinion.
_.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:l~žeek~l:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._

Last edited by Addr68; 05-28-09 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Mod edited out email address
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *~ žEEK ~* For This Useful Post:
Daydreamin22 (02-08-14), nikkinoodle (02-22-11), oneup (01-30-10), Phyra (08-12-09)