View Single Post
Old 10-04-12, 04:29 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,996 Times in 1,531 Posts
SquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suggested school accommodations for ADHD

Thanks. I have a meeting shortly with his year tutor and my sonīs private tutor is coming. His educational psychologist wanted to meet with him but she works in another area. After the meeting she will phone or email him to make sure that he knows exactly what the school needs to be doing in terms of the law and my sonīs educational rights. She is awesome, she wonīt go in all guns blazing but she wonīt be quiet and go away either.
Iīm lucky to have a good team on my side. The school counselor is a complete waste of space, but I need to be careful not to make an enemy of her.
The Following User Says Thank You to SquarePeg For This Useful Post:
LynneC (10-04-12)