View Single Post
Old 06-09-18, 06:35 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,278 Times in 13,952 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any women here with zero relationship experience

Visit an amusement park? Sit up on a hill watching stars? Make blanket forts?

My teenage dates were nothing like that. They were about being cool enough to have someone be interested in you, being pressurised to have sex, trying to make your body look acceptable, and in general just dealing with selfish, immature pricks.

I go to amusement parks with my husband and we love hunting for sunsets. I look forward to building blanket forts with my little girl. Now at least I can talk about to these things to my husband and my friends. When I was a teenager I'd have been shunned for being super weird (which I was at times anyway).

Not all teenage romances are like kind of course but I do suspect that you have a rather idealised view of them. Did you know many people (of either sex) that you now think you could have mentioned your desire of building blanket forts to when you were a teenager?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-09-18), Little Missy (06-09-18), peripatetic (06-09-18), stef (06-10-18)