View Single Post
Old 07-24-16, 05:04 AM

Thanked 1,348 Times in 555 Posts
InvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Let go of another job

Your title says that you "Let go of the job."

Maybe you made the choice to let go prior to being let go by your employer?

I don't blame you, I just hope that you don't blame yourself. You may need to ask if you self sabotaged or were just unhappy there?

Once you look at the choices you made, then without regret, think about the choices you can make.

Remember that the choices you can make are about defining your needs.

Whatever or whoever defines your needs, or your success for you, is who or what you serve. To define your own needs is to serve yourself and be free. But to define the needs of the job or undertaking is to serve that.

I think we all define our needs differently, there is no shame in that. However, it is odd that our needs take the wayside for Someone elses, or for money, or the expectations of others.

The only thing worth a damn though are your own expectations. Only you can say what your next move is, but if you say it, you will be living life differently, on your own terms.

I'd only encourage you to try.

Last edited by InvitroCanibal; 07-24-16 at 05:15 AM..