Thread: hello all
View Single Post
Old 11-06-19, 02:51 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,547 Times in 10,867 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hello all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98 View Post
to the mods, know I know what you know about the interwebs, if you don't want me here just ASK please and nobody will ever hear from me again hear at the adhd boards, it's that simple.
?!?!?!

You're welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98
I expresse my oppinions and I think I was banned here
You were not banned. We don't ban people (other than blatant spammers) without explicit warnings, and then only when they continue to violate site guidelines. If you had been banned, you'd have received a message to that effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98
I just want somebody to be honest with me for one in my life. if anybody can offer my honesty, 100000 million internet dollars.
Honest!

I'm sorry you're continuing to have such a rough time with your parents, to the point that you feel you need to dull yourself to cope.

I hope you'll keep posting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Andi (11-06-19), Greyhound1 (11-06-19), stef (11-06-19)