Thread: I can't change
View Single Post
Old 05-16-18, 08:23 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I can't change

Everyone needs change. It's what helps you grow. It's what keeps you active and alive. That's not to say that anyone is a sh***y person. Just that people should always be moving and changing and challenging themselves. Accept who you are but continue to grow.

Don't think you should have done it and don't think that you will eventually do it. There is no yesterday. There is no tomorrow. There is only the present. Live in that. If you have a deep understanding of that it becomes easier. I might even suggest mindfulness practice.

If I sound Buddhist it's because I am, in fact, a secular Buddhist. :P

Need to drop weight? Keto. Almost 40 lbs in 3 months. I'm off it as of the moment but will be going back. You just really have to like eggs and bacon.

Have you been checked out for/diagnosed with depression? Common comorbidity.

Just coming out of one myself. My house is also a mess. I do what I can. Two 3 day weekends in a row. Woo! I'll get some cleaning done.
Sponsored Links