Thread: I can't change
View Single Post
Old 05-16-18, 09:52 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,273 Times in 7,099 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I can't change

I guess I took Sweet's comment different then some of you. I didn't take it so literally...I took it more like she was saying something along the line of..."Hey look...you're only human, and you're lovely just the way you are. Don't let the pressure of other people make you feel like you have to be more than that."
I know that we need change...and that we do change whether we want to or not and blah blah. I just didn't take it so literally.

Lyrin...I'm starting to think you don't understand us ADD'ers. I don't think you seem to understand how hard it is for us to do what you keep telling us to do...to keep pushing ourselves and keep moving and striving to do more and all that.
We've been doing just that our entire lives. We've been treated like lazy imbociles our entire lives because it happens a LOT of people have the same opinions you have. That we just have to pick our heads up and try harder.
WE ARE TRYING HARDER DAMN IT! >:*(
It's not that we're lazy, it's not that we're not trying hard enough or that we're just not reaching hard enough.
We have a freaking disorder, and despite what you and so many others seem to believe...it's not our damned fault! We don't choose to be the way we are. To be so stuck this late into our lives.

I realize this post is going to upset some people.
I'm okay if a mod needs to delete it.
I'm not sure if I should be sorry or not? I'm a bit in a mood today.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Last edited by namazu; 05-16-18 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: language