Thread: I can't change
View Single Post
Old 05-17-18, 04:12 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,274 Times in 14,937 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I can't change

My question was more rhetorical than anything else.I know you say you need to change but doing it for anyone else other than yourself will lead to your own harsh self penalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Yes, I need to change. I say so.

I'm officially obese now and I can feel how unfit I am. I get out of breath when playing with fuzzling. I get out of breath when climbing a single flight of stairs. I'm always tired. I'm so stiff in the morning when I wake up I need to hold on to the reiling to walk down the stairs. I am picking up every single infectious disease that fuzzling brings home from nursery. That's apart from my self esteem and self confidence that's absolutely shot because I look and feel so unattractive.

At work I'm just not cutting it. The meds are helping me focus but I only do the work I'm really interested in. I'm neglecting everything but programming. Also, I'm getting weirder and more asocial by the day. Once I dig myself too deeply into asocial mode I can't recover from that.

The house is in a constant state of mess. I don't want to.live like this (and hubby is already doing more than he can handle).

The saddest bit is probably that apart from looking after fuzzling I do very little in terms of interest. It's not that I don't have interests but I never seem to be able to muster the time or energy for them. Sometimes I really really crave doing something but then I think I'll.cjexk the news quickly and before I know it all my free time is exhausted.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-17-18)