View Single Post
Old 03-01-19, 05:52 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,586 Times in 2,412 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: figuring out self abandonment and my true self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98 View Post

so turdoise, can I ask you, should I wright down the *recordings(this stuff)* knowing what they are now to get the recordings out of my head?
Yeah pretty much. I tried to watch the video but I only made it through 5 mins. It's such slow process I've been at it for so long. My husband has narcissistic parents too and he started his journey after me and already has been able to make sense of it and move on with life. I think intelligence has a lot to do with speed of recovery. And I'm not saying that coz of stuff you said earlier I'm saying that coz we openly discuss how he's been able to see it for what it is but I'm still drowning. He took the pragmatic approach of it is what it is and that he changed how he saw them (with no value) and somehow managed to rise above it. Me on the other hand being the opposite to him and ridiculously emotional takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back and sometimes 3 steps back.

I tend to rage at the world and feel so low and just hate people. I don't have much more to add coz I'm in a really bad place this week
Drogheda98 (03-01-19)