View Single Post
Old 11-19-18, 11:23 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Thanked 1,948 Times in 707 Posts
Jacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond repute
things you can do before the end of this year to improve your life

or even right now

The reason I bring this up is because we have been discussing dreams in a few threads, and I have been doing some dreaming and big thinking for a while now, but now it's time to land back on earth (at least for me) and see what we can do.

- quit smoking
- quit drinking
- do online learning every day
- read every day
- track what I need to track (hours/expenses for work, food/sleep/training for sports, personal finances)
- exercise every day
- do a social exercise every day (I want to improve my social skills)
- meditate every day
- sleep silently (without a podcast - or with devices near my bed in general)
- reduce my spending
- do something fun and relaxing every day
- beautify my home (on the cheap)
- do the last remaining 'old' chores (so that I am not behind with anything)
- keep a journal and use a to-do app

those are some of the most important things. I think if I do this, then I will see a lot of improvement in my life. a lot of the big dreams that I have are only possible if I have a proper foundation in my life and if I approach them with little steps, and I think the list above helps me do that.

what do you want to change now, or before the end of this year?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jacksper For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (11-19-18), Daniel1970 (11-21-18), Fuzzy12 (11-19-18), kwalk (11-20-18), namazu (11-19-18), TheDreamer (11-28-18)