View Single Post
Old 01-08-19, 12:33 AM
ADDvanced Member

Daniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Emotional dysregulation - the cascade of frustrated screw-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
It's just little things with little consequences but i think it's these little daily annoyances that I deal with so badly that ultimate ruin too many of my days and through stress and bad coping mechanisms ruin my health too.

It started with fuzzling taking forever to go to bed, which is my daily source of number one frustration. But today I really wanted her to go to bed early so that she will get up on time tomorrow and be in a good mood for her first day of nursery after the long break. So that didn't happen. Because of my frustration I drank a can of coke and ate a ton of chocolate. Now I'm wide awake abd can't go to bed early myself though I need to get up really early for my first day back at work. There's other stuff as well but blah blah and so on. Besides I didn't do any prep for tomorrow so I'll have to get up super early to do that tomorrow morning.

I'm still frustrated. Now not just about the stuff that went wrong but also because I again stuffed myself with chocolate and other crap.and I'm frustrated with because it's all such seriously trivial crap. It's so trivial that I'm actually ashamed to write about it but I'm curious if anyone can relate especially these over reactions to little sources of frustration.
Oh absolutely, sometimes it's the little **** that bugs me the most.

Be yourself, and the rest will follow.

Breathing is not optional. - Dr. Raymond Wertheim

What do you care what other people think? - Arline Feynman, to her husband, American physicist Richard P. Feynman

D.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel1970 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-08-19)
Sponsored Links