View Single Post
Old 12-04-11, 11:42 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,847 Posts
Ms. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Mango has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You know your child is ADHD when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynneC View Post
I'd like a visual please! That is very funny...
(did he really call it the Quackermobile, or is that your descriptive?)
LOL...it's my avatar Lynne! I took the (not very good) picture with my phone because I wanted to make sure I had one before he took it apart. No need to rush though, it stayed that way for a few weeks til the tape snapped and the duck fell off. Then he tried unsuccessfully to superglue it to the roof.

DS often puts notes for us on stickies and sends them to us by RC car--usually stuff like "I love you"--but he was mad that day!

I had to laugh when I saw it--it reminded me of the scene in Animal House when the Delta House entered a parade float that looked like a cake that said "EAT ME" on it.

And yes, DS named it the Quakermobile! It was uber annoying (that duck call was like fingers on a chalkboard) but I kinda miss it. Glad I have the pic!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Mango For This Useful Post:
Lady Lark (12-04-11)