Thread: The cool crowd
View Single Post
Old 07-25-18, 08:02 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,768 Times in 14,149 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cool crowd

I can relate. How many people are in your office or in your area? I mean if it's a small group compared to the total number of office people then maybe it's just a close group friends that share "whatever" interests. If your office consists of only five people then it of course totally sucks.

I do find it weird that your friend is talking about you and talking about her friends to you (even if it's just what they say about you). Or possibly she feels uncomfortable with listening to what people say about you and therefore she tells you? Maybe she defends you when they ***** about you but doesn't want to give up the group? I'm really not sure. Have you asked her? If you don't want her to justify your actions in front of others the best night be to just tell her that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
tudorose (07-25-18)