Thread: The cool crowd
View Single Post
Old 07-25-18, 10:14 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,637 Times in 2,428 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cool crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I can relate. How many people are in your office or in your area? I mean if it's a small group compared to the total number of office people then maybe it's just a close group friends that share "whatever" interests. If your office consists of only five people then it of course totally sucks.

I do find it weird that your friend is talking about you and talking about her friends to you (even if it's just what they say about you). Or possibly she feels uncomfortable with listening to what people say about you and therefore she tells you? Maybe she defends you when they ***** about you but doesn't want to give up the group? I'm really not sure. Have you asked her? If you don't want her to justify your actions in front of others the best night be to just tell her that.
It's a big office but there are 7 in our pod and they make up 4. I might just have to call her on it.
Fuzzy12 (07-30-18)