Thread: The cool crowd
View Single Post
Old 08-09-18, 05:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,611 Times in 886 Posts
finallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cool crowd

Congrats tudorose!!

I'm sure they are all shades of green with envy! They deserve every minute of it.

I am not in the cool crowd at work either. lol! I don't really care except when it affects the job- which it sometimes does.

Your whole work situation, complete with the friend sort of covering all her bases, is part the of plot or a subplot of many tween and teen movies so that right there tells you their emotional age.

Keep doing a great job that, obviously, your bosses have noticed! Also, be careful and watch your back. Those b's would love for you to fail and might even assist you if given the opportunity.

Sarah, what an awful group of women! Good for you to take the high road!!!
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finallyfound10 For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (08-10-18), tudorose (08-10-18)