Thread: The cool crowd
View Single Post
Old 08-10-18, 04:25 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,585 Times in 2,411 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The cool crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfound10 View Post
Also, be careful and watch your back. Those b's would love for you to fail and might even assist you if given the opportunity.
Yep. I sent out a meeting invite for the project today and then one of them put a day off in the calendar on the same day (after I sent the invite) making it look like I'd done it on purpose. Probably to stuff me around as payback coz she tried to put extra work on me right when I am insanely busy and I said no.

I am running this project and one of her group is running the one after me so the game is to make me look bad and her look good.

But that's okay I'm not changing the meeting for her and if she misses important info then that's her problem not mine.

May even act like I knew and did it deliberately so she knows that I know what she's up to.

Last edited by tudorose; 08-10-18 at 04:32 AM.. Reason: Added a bit
The Following User Says Thank You to tudorose For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (08-10-18)