View Single Post
Old 02-11-19, 06:30 PM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: self acceptance piece number, heh.... pondering about stuff.

just want to post this here as an update.

today I had a huge biology test, and last night after I made this thread, studied biology (every chapter) for about 6 hours, I then woke up at 8 (hurray for early birds) and studied for about 3 more hours.

the precise diagrams and notes I took yesterday, ehh, well this morning I was able to peice together information far better (that brain plasticity thing, study, sleep, the neurons get stronger) just like magic, or a flip of a switch. I was actually kind of amazed cause It's just been so long sense I've studied that much.

and even though I studied for a long time I didn't reach my limit (as in, ya I got tired at about 1 am, however, the information that I studied was successfully synthesized ). I answered every question on the test, double checked after the test and besides just a few names of proteins (as in missing the names for proteins but describing their function to a T) I'm hopefully optimistic.

and I felt good about it. I think I need to pace myself more, however... even though I'm tired now (heh) I'm ready to go full force of calculas and accounting work... maybee after a nap.
The Following User Says Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-11-19)