View Single Post
Old 08-19-19, 09:57 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,275 Times in 963 Posts
mildadhd has disabled reputation
Lightbulb Re: Website not secure warning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
Migration to an updated version of the forum is expensive and time consuming. The concept of making this read only and starting again might be cheaper and easier in the long run. There's a lot of value in the threads here. Too much value to be lost.

And yes the website not secure message depending on your antivirus software may not even let you into the site at all.

I wish David would come on here so we can find out what he needs from us and talk about what is actually doable.

Most of us are also on Facebook. If there was a new platform we could share the group to get more members. And start over and build it up again like in 2002 /2003
It would be nice to have David's permission to use addforums to discuss our options, how we could help improve things here , or starting new...etc.

I have read in the past that ADDForums was valued at over $100 000, but I do not have the background in economics to understand what that means?

(Edit my primary intention in starting this thread was not to try and overthrow ADDForums, just learning/realizing as this discussion goes, how complicated upgrading old forums is)

M
tudorose (08-19-19)