View Single Post
Old 01-22-17, 05:24 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,429 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I think I am gaming addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by C15H25N3O View Post
... because cannot get my fingers of a really stupid game called "fishdom".
Did you experience more often that you couldn't stop gaming or is it only with this game? If you only experienced it recently with this game I wouldn't immediately say it is an addiction. Yet, even in that case if you notice that it's having a big negative impact on your life you might take the necessary steps to stop playing.

Quote:
I completely focus this crap thing. My inner clock adapts the games lifes loader.
I believe the best med is a cheat to have unlimited lifes to get this game finished
to get sucessfully rid off it. What a ****** up diesease!
If it is truly an addiction, it won't help you to get that cheat and finish the game. In that case you will find a new game or other addictive habit to fill the game. Best is to completely stop playing if you believe it is getting out of control.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
C15H25N3O (01-23-17), wonderboy (11-19-17)