View Single Post
Old 09-18-18, 06:21 AM
acdc01 acdc01 is offline
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,278
Thanks: 3,093
Thanked 4,188 Times in 2,163 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation
Re: Issues with socializing

Originally Posted by benito View Post
You need to be evaluated by a professional for a diagnosis, since it is affecting you a lot. At first, I would look for a psychologist. I hope you get better. Keep us informed. Greetings.
I'd go to a psychiatrist first as psychologists can't diagnose in the United States.

I think you should go to someone else after diagnosis. The psychiatrist might be able to help you find the specialist.

And yeah, go soon since it's really affecting your life. Best wishes.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
benito (09-18-18)