View Single Post
Old 11-13-18, 09:55 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

It's my Fuzz Fuzz!!

(((((((((((((((((((((WUZZY-WUZZ)))))))))))))))))))))

I do that too when I'm in a low mood. I'll type up a bunch of stuff I want to post...but then I'll think it's all just nonsense so I'll delete it all and start over >.<'.

I'd really just like to kick our dumb mean bad moods right in their shins and tell them to get over themselves!!

My moods have been swinging pretty bad this past month. Some real fun highs (with some real bad decision making...like taking out another loan, and over spending to the point that I don't think I can make it through the rest of the month with food )...
But then some real bad lows. It sucks too...cause usually when I have a really good day, I just know the bad mood is right there over my shoulder waiting to pounce on me that evening (especially when my adderall starts wearing off).

I love you Fuzz-Buzz. Even when you're not all happy and bouncy. <3

((((((((((((((Fuzzy-Fuzzball))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-13-18), namazu (11-13-18)