View Single Post
Old 11-13-18, 04:43 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'm so tired of the mood swings. I'm thinking of stopping the meds. I barely managed to take them the last few weeks when I wasn't working regularly and I felt so much better. Or maybe it's work that is depressing me.

Aren't you bipolar as well psycho? Are you taking a mood stabilizer? Sorry if you've mentioned that already...
no no! Don't stop your meds ...I totally get it, I stop my meds from time to time too...i hate being on them, and sometimes I wonder if they're doing much of anything at all...but then I do stop taking them, then my mood REALLY can dip low .

I don't talk about it much..but yeah, I do have bipolar...I'm on Lamotrigine. It's the first med I've ever taken for my depression that I've actually stuck with. It makes a HUGE difference for me...I still get down there in the muck, but Lamotrigine keeps me from getting SUPER low like I can get from time to time without it.

I think I may need an increase of my dose though.

I wish there was more options open to you :*( I wish work was more rewarding for you. I absolutely hate feeling stuck in a job I can't stand. It drains everything out of me and leaves me very angry and bitter.

(((Fuzz)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-13-18), Rebelyell (11-13-18)