View Single Post
Old 11-13-18, 06:36 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,777 Times in 14,153 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

If it's not ADHD then why can't I focus? Why can't I follow anything but the most mundane and simple of conversations? Why can't I follow my own thoughts? Why are my emotions whacking me around reducing me to near uselessness? Why can't I control my behaviour? Why can't I stop doing things I neither gain short term not long-term advantages from? Why can't I remember or learn anything unless it's associated with strong emotions? Why can't I organise a **** up in a brewery??

It's not a rhetorical question by the way. I genuinely can't believe I have ADHD. What else could be wrong with me? Nothing fits perfectly. The best fits are:

1. ADHD
2. I'm lazy, crazy and stupid

I just cant believe it's ADHD. If it was then

How did I finally manage to get a PhD? Why have I never been hyper active in any definition of the word? Why do I have too much of a verbal filter rather than none? Why am I impulsive only in ways that are invisible to outsiders? Why does it seem like my thoughts are racing only sometimes whereas most of the time there just seems to be a void or a confused jumbled mess of something.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-13-18)