View Single Post
Old 02-12-19, 12:16 AM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: self acceptance piece number, heh.... pondering about stuff.

the easiest way to explain it is just, heh.

so in biology class, the professor hands out a sign in sheet for the class, none of the other professors do that.

guess which class I'm doing the best in thus far, heh. I started applying that to other parts of my life, and thinking of utilizing these sheets more of from an economic angle.

so, I started in the front of each of my notebooks to put in like, a log of how many times I've opened the notebook (doing work). so, I've been doing that with most stuff.

like, just seeing how many times I've opened up a notebook to start the process of whatever the notebook intails (whatever concept) is, fantastic.

that bit about pride and hubrious, I've never thought of it that way. to process the new info well...

I think Jordan Peterson said it best (again, just representing his thought, ya I remind myself on concepts I need to, the boundaries thing). "life isn't a game, it's a set of game and the ultimate winner is someone who can play to their upmost in each game with being invited back" I guess the difference between pride and hubris, is that last bit. not bragging, just doing and helping others do the things I have done in grace., cause god knows I need it in other parts of my life.

a bit, automaton sounding right now however, I'm feeling better about myself and I think after a bit, I'll be more gracefull, just one step at a time, one day at a time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-12-19), stef (02-12-19)