View Single Post
Old 02-13-19, 06:22 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
And GinnieBean.
Beansy meant so much to me when I first joined these forums. She just randomly sent me a private message and though I dodn't remember how she worded it...she told me something about how she completely believed that I had ADD and was here for the right reasons.
And I don't know why...but it meant SO much to me at the time. Part of it was because she had something like a 10 billion post count so I knew she was and oldie/regular around here, and I don't know...it was just very validating and encouraging. It was nice to have her vote of confidence.

(((Beans)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-13-19), Rebelyell (02-13-19), stef (02-13-19)