View Single Post
Old 05-16-10, 08:53 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Pamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud of
Re: I blame the... -_- internet :( ???

Well, yes I can relate to being distracted by the internet. I had a history paper due once and it had to be 12 pages long, and typed. As I was looking up information online I was like ''oh, I'll just take a 5 min break to do something else'' And then when I look back at the clock, an hour or so has gone by. And the worst thing is, I KEPT DOING IT! It drives me crazy!

But I also get distracted by other things as well. I decide that I'll go outside and maybe get some fresh air or something. I end up staying out there for an hour or two just running around because it's fun.

My schoolwork is usually sloppy or ''BS'' if you will. And lots of times I don't do it, forget about it and lose it.

It's a tough world, wouldn't you say?

I don't know, I just work here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pamplemousse For This Useful Post:
Addr68 (05-16-10)
Sponsored Links