View Single Post
Old 01-11-17, 01:07 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,565 Times in 5,204 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Slick View Post
The thought process is narcissistic though, by the self-centered use of the word. Note that I did not say he's called me "a narcissist".
in an incredibly generic , unrelated to any basis in psychology way, possibly

and honestly completely unhelpful

but an intense monitoring of your thoughts , inner world, actions,etc hyper vigilance to surroundings is a very well documented group of characteristics in people with issues regulating their emotions (shame comes to mind here)

i dont understand the point of grouping that in with haughty , glib, grandiose behavior ... as a psychotherapist its likely projection, theyre known for that
ginniebean (01-11-17)