View Single Post
Old 11-16-17, 07:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,544 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This time really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
really i am just a glutton...
If you keep going you won’t have to worry about your feet aching because they will have been cut off as part of the diabetic consequences of uncontrolled sugars.

Or maybe you will have a vascular accident of the brain or heart, and if you don’t die outright, Fuzzling will be left with a vegetable for a mother.

Maybe that won’t happen, and you’ll just be left blind and incontinent, and Fuzzling can remember her last days with you as ones full of foul diaper changing.

There, I tried not to pull my punches. Reading it back, it seems harsh, and it is. But I assure you, I am not exaggerating.

My mum’s neighbor had a toe amputated, and because of the vascular damage to her leg over the years, it wasn’t healing properly, and now they are trying to decide if it will just be removal of the foot or everything below the knee.

I wish you the best Fuzzy...I like you a lot and the idea of you slowly suiciding is upsetting.

Were she old enough to voice it, I’m sure Fuzzling would say much the same, at several orders of magnitude greater.

Well-Wishes,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-16-17), wonderboy (11-18-17)