View Single Post
Old 10-13-17, 05:47 PM
JellyBeanBear JellyBeanBear is offline

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: North America
Posts: 32
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
JellyBeanBear is on a distinguished road
Re: ? re: Canadians: Getting Accommodations for exams - University & GRE, etc.

Anyone else in the BC area know GPs or psychiatrists who treat
adult ADD?


any reputable place to get formal testing? (looking for references for places)

and/or did anyone get testing AFTER starting post-secondary education (i.e.: did being a student help you get testing - either with coverage or with finding someone who will do the formal testing?)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JellyBeanBear For This Useful Post:
namazu (10-13-17)