View Single Post
Old 02-13-19, 11:56 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,431 Times in 12,777 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feel i'm not creative as others of my level of intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeighWolf View Post
No I haven't. I get your point and agree. I think I am not sure how to convey the difference between something that is mechanical and admirable vs something that is creative and admirable. I love chemistry and enjoy chemical structure and function. It's my major interest. But what I feel observing a compound's apparent behavior is different than what I feel hearing soaring and well played music. Boy, those can be considered to be awfully close in many ways. And both beautiful, admirable and inspiring. But I don't create with chemistry. I observe it, interact with it, manipulate and describe it. Creative acts are different.

Or maybe they're not, in which case the whole creative vs not creative would seem to be moot?
Is it not the same kind of thing when someone takes a musical instrument
(including the voice) and manipulates it to create something?

Something which can be beautiful, but also may not be beautiful.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-21-19)
Sponsored Links