View Single Post
Old 11-25-17, 02:19 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,228 Times in 518 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of
Re: I'm so triggered by everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyVeyKitty View Post
That exact thing has happened to me and it did hurt a ton, but even if I could go back in time and change things I wouldn't do it any other way. The time we had was great and in the end, while it wasn't a romantic relationship for life, I still got a friend out of it! Not trying would have left me wondering what could have been. So I think you have the right attitude about this, watching out for codependency while still giving it a shot.
Yes, the good thing is we're both very open and honest about everything and feel safe sharing it with the other person. It's just so rare to find someone you hit it off with right away, I've never had that happen before. I feel like I would be a fool to not give it a try. And he does want the same things and has the same goals for the future, at least.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-25-17), OyVeyKitty (11-25-17)