View Single Post
Old 11-28-17, 01:14 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,229 Times in 519 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of
Re: I'm so triggered by everything

Well, this went downhill fast. I really know how to pick 'em. I have quickly realized that while this guy seems sweet and we share similar interests, he has a major issue. I find this really ironic, since we were just having a discussion on here about guys being sex-obsessed. I believe this guy is "hypersexual". He even admitted to me yesterday that he has a sex addiction. Um, ok and I'm supposed to be ok with that? Probably TMI, but we've already slept together (don't judge me, lol), it was out of this world and I have absolutely no regrets. But I think I need to let him go. He constantly brings up sexual stuff at random moments and I won't go into it all, but it's starting to weird me out. He likes to talk about and do other stuff, too, but I've now realized sex always has to be a part of it, whether in word or deed. I think that's all he does is fantasize about sex. Like, we can't just take a walk through the park, without him talking about wanting to have sex and making sexual comments. It's just not normal. I now see him more as a FWB and that would be cool if I didn't want an actual long-term relationship and now I can't really envision a future with him. The sexual chemistry is great, but now that seems like the dominating factor. I kind of feel bad for him, I mean what do you do for a sex addiction? Is there therapy or something?

The good thing is, I managed to keep from getting too attached to this guy, by taking a very wise person's advice and started talking to another person. The other person I'm talking to also has many similar interests, we've already talked on the phone and he seems more suitable for a long-term relationship. Of course, who knows? I keep finding out people aren't what they seem.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-28-17), Fraser_0762 (11-29-17), Little Missy (11-28-17), OyVeyKitty (11-28-17)
Sponsored Links