View Single Post
Old 11-29-17, 05:00 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,199 Times in 515 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of
Re: I'm so triggered by everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
We are all about the sex *tin hat on*. Some men are just better at hiding it than others (because that increases their chances). But the ultimate goal for almost any man is to mate. We're made to be that way. Men who have very successful careers, are always at the gym, or are always doing "nice" things for women are all doing it with the ultimate goal of sex. Men who sit at home and do nothing..... sex on the mind.

Ok, I realize that probably comes across as somewhat sleazy. But I think the important thing is to understand why men are this way. Our entire physical and psychological well-being is built around sex. When we don't get sexual gratification, it can leave us feeling unwanted, inferior and depressed. Sex is as much of an emotional relief as it is a physical one for a man. It makes us feel more "man".

Ok, i'll probably get slaughtered for posting that, but that's my take on it anyway.
No, I know that's all pretty accurate, based on what I've read. Maybe you're right that some are better at hiding it, because I doubt most men take a stroll through the park with their date, talking bedroom talk. Just keep it (mostly) for the bedroom, you know? Apparently, there really is such a thing as hypersexuality and I really think he has it, but oh well, not my problem anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (11-29-17)