View Single Post
Old 01-29-18, 09:30 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,999 Times in 14,795 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you tell people you have ADD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubNub13 View Post
I personally prefer to tell people. My ADD/ADHD is beyond horrible. I'm forgetful along with a horrible memory in general and have bad anxiety that goes with it. So for people to know, it helps me a bit especially when I do or say something I wish I hadn't lol. I've learned that by letting people know, that more people than I thought go through the same thing and understand what I'm going through and it's nice.
Well I am glad that works for you. I would NEVER tell an employer. Most states are at will states meaning they can fire you for whatever you want. And Just having this disorder doesnt automatically qualify you for disability accommodations. There is a process involved for that.

I carried a watermelon?